WE ARE CURRENTLY SEEKING A QUALIFIED RESIDENTIAL ELECTRICIAN WITH A MINIMUM OF 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE
SAFE Electrical Service has seen unprecedented growth over the past 3 years and we are looking for a professional who understands the term great service. We serve customers in South Chicago, Tinley Park, Palos Heights and the sounding areas. We are proud of our strong commitment to ethics and community. We have been providing safe, clean, courteous, and reliable services to homeowners since 2004.
SAFE Electrical Service is seeking experienced electricians to service and repair equipment in our customer’s homes. This is your opportunity to get your foot in the door at one of the best places to work in Chicago. If you are an experienced Electrician with excellent residential troubleshooting skills, we want to talk with you.
- Addressing the customer’s electrical concerns
- Thoroughly checking the entire electrical system for the customer
- Listening to the customer and providing suggestions and feedback to improve their existing system
- Completing all necessary repairs
- Completing all necessary paperwork
- You have experience troubleshooting electrical systems
- You enjoy working with people
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have a valid driver’s license
- You have no DUI convictions or license suspensions within 5 years
- You can pass a drug test and a background check
- You reside in a location from which you can commute to our office within 45 minutes
- Excellent earnings potential!
- Fully Stocked trucks, uniforms and field support
- Year-round work
- Paid training & on-going training to help you SUCCEED
- Amazing employee appreciation events
Remember the best time to find a GREAT job is when you have a good job!
The Next Step:
For consideration please complete the form below: