Yes, it’s probably time to upgrade your electrical panel! We recommend upgrading your electrical panel to enhance the unit’s capacity. All electrical devices and appliances which we use are constantly improving and fluctuating in terms of power usage. In order to keep up with the increasing energy requirements, upgrading your electrical panel is a must!
Here are questions you must ask yourself before getting your electrical panel updated:
- Does the current panel have available less than 200 amps?
- Can you feel large amounts of heat or hear crackling sounds from the fuse box?
- Do the fuses malfunction regularly?
- Are there screw-in fuses in your existing panel?
- Does the breaker trip when two or more appliances are being used simultaneously?
- Do the lights flicker every now and then?
- Are multiple extension cords being used?
- Will more power outlets be required?
- Are dedicated circuits being used to protect the computers?
- Are you going to make any new installations to your business or home?
If your answer to any of the above questions is YES, you will require an electric panel upgrade. Since electrical panels are very complex, we advise you contact a professional electrician to get the unit updated.